Send Me Jobs
Store Support Associate
Hawthorne Plaza, Overland Park, KS
Store Support Associates are responsible for:
- Receiving of merchandise, equipment, and supplies in a timely and accurate manner.
- Counting, scanning, sorting, weighing, and verifying incoming and outgoing merchandise and inventories.
- Inspecting merchandise for quality and conformity.
- Moving stock to sales floor, back stock, or shelves in designated areas according to style, size, or type of material.
- Preparing periodic or special inventories, and participating in inventory management.
- Preparing merchandise for shipment to other locations.
- Provide other store support functions such as: calling or greeting customers, straightening up the sales floor, and assisting the sales staff.
- Completing other store support duties as assigned.
If a position as a Store Support Associate interests you, this job involves the following qualifications and essential functions:
- Ability to lift up to 20 lbs on a regular basis and 50 lbs on an occassional basis.
- Ability to climb ladder and/or step stool on a regular basis.
- Ability to stoop, bend, and kneel in order to unpack and re-pack merchandise.
- Ability to use basic material handling/cutting tools.
- Ability to accurately count merchandise.
- Ability to complete daily assignments, meet deadlines with accuracy, and demonstrate a sense of urgency.
- Ability to interact and communicate with customers, co-workers, and supervisors.
- Ability to work scheduled shift which will include nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Ability to dress in conservative business casual attire without any tattoos or body piercings evident.
- Ability to read and understand documents including safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by a Store Support Associate. This list is not intended to be comprehensive and may vary from store to store. Additional details may be provided upon request.
RETAIL STORE JOBS
JOBS BY LOCATION
- Accounting & Finance Jobs
- Call Center Jobs
- Corporate Positions Jobs
- Distribution Jobs
- General Jobs
- Human Resources, Payroll & Legal Jobs
- Information Technology Jobs
- Loss Prevention & Security Jobs
- Marketing & eCommerce Jobs
- Merchandising, Planning & Design Jobs
- Store Development & Real Estate Jobs
- Store Operations Jobs
- Tailoring & Alterations - Corporate Jobs