Send Me Jobs
Keyholder - Airport/Factory Store
Tanger Factory Outlet Center, Riverhead, NY
Keyholders lead their customers through the sales process of selecting, coordinating and purchasing traditional business and casual clothing and accessory options designed for the upscale professional man.
Keyholders are responsible for:
- Understanding merchandise features, marking and fitting techniques and fashion trends, in a courteous and enthusiastic manner, they determine what type of garments are desired and advise customers about prevailing styles, new/add-on items and appropriateness of garments for particular occasions.
- Acting as manager-on-duty when Store Manager is not on premises.
- Opening and/or closing the store.
- Ensuring that their stores are run in accordance with company policies and applicable laws, training and coaching associates on selling techniques, supervising staff and assisting customers with issue resolution.
Keyholders are hourly-paid and bonus eligible and are rewarded for generating sales growth by building customer relationships, providing world-class customer service and assisting in the management of their stores.
If a career as an Keyholder interests you, this job involves the following qualifications and essential functions:
- Ability to provide leadership through example; set performance examples; identify work to be done; prioritize and complete daily assignments and reach personal sales performance goals; share responsibility for meeting store sales goals.
- Ability to meet deadlines with accuracy and demonstrate a sense of urgency.
- Ability to interact and communicate with customers in person and on the phone; interact and communicate with co-workers and supervisors in a team environment; sales, stock and housekeeping.
- Ability to continuously stand and walk.
- Ability to frequent lift up to 25 lbs and occasionally carry up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to coordinate customer wardrobe selections involving a wide range of colors and patterns.
- Ability to measure customers’ necks, arms, chests and or waist for proper fit.
- Ability to frequently use hands and fingers, and to occasionally reach overhead.
- Ability to occasionally climb ladder and/or step stool.
- Ability to work scheduled shift which will include nights, week-ends and holidays.
- Ability to read, write and perform basic math.
- Ability to dress in conservative business attire without any tattoos and/or body piercings evident.
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by the Keyholder. This list is not intended to be comprehensive and may vary from store to store; additional details may be provided upon request.
RETAIL STORE JOBS
JOBS BY LOCATION
- Accounting & Finance Jobs
- Call Center Jobs
- Corporate Positions Jobs
- Distribution Jobs
- General Jobs
- Human Resources, Payroll & Legal Jobs
- Information Technology Jobs
- Loss Prevention & Security Jobs
- Marketing & eCommerce Jobs
- Merchandising, Planning & Design Jobs
- Store Development & Real Estate Jobs
- Store Operations Jobs
- Tailoring & Alterations - Corporate Jobs
- New York Jobs
- Albany, NY Jobs
- Babylon, NY Jobs
- Buffalo, NY Jobs
- Central Valley, NY Jobs
- Clifton Park, NY Jobs
- Commack, NY Jobs
- Fayetteville, NY Jobs
- Fishkill, NY Jobs
- Garden City, NY Jobs
- Glendale, NY Jobs
- Horseheads, NY Jobs
- Huntington, NY Jobs
- Lake George, NY Jobs
- Manhasset, NY Jobs
- Manhattan, NY Jobs
- Mount Kisco, NY Jobs
- Nanuet, NY Jobs
- New York City, NY Jobs
- Oceanside, NY Jobs
- Orchard Park, NY Jobs
- Pittsford, NY Jobs
- Riverhead, NY Jobs
- Rochester, NY Jobs
- Rye, NY Jobs
- Saratoga Springs, NY Jobs
- Scarsdale, NY Jobs
- Stony Brook, NY Jobs
- Syracuse, NY Jobs
- Vestal, NY Jobs
- Williamsville, NY Jobs
- Woodbury, NY Jobs