Send Me Jobs
Sales Executive - Commissioned
Bridgewater Towne Center, Bridgewater, NJ
Job Title: Sales Executive
At Jos. A. Bank, our Sales Executive’s primary responsibility is to lead their customers through the sales process of selecting, coordinating and purchasing traditional business and casual clothing and accessory options designed for the upscale professional man. Jos. A. Bank is sales driven, upscale men’s retail clothing company; and our associates are energetic, outgoing and enjoy working in a fast paced environment.
As a professional clothier, the Sales Executive’s duties and responsibilities include:
- Understanding merchandise features, marking and fitting techniques and fashion trends, in a courteous and enthusiastic manner,they determine what type of garments are desired and advise customers about prevailing styles, new/add-on items and appropriateness of garments for particular occasions.
- Striving to meet sales goals and covering their personal draw in a commission based sales environment.
- Providing the highest Customer Service standards while maintaining a professional demeanor and personal presentation at all times.
- Utilizing company resources to generate traffic and to maintain customer contact to build their own book of business.
Sales Executive’s earn commission on their personal sales and are rewarded for generating sales growth by building customer relationships, and providing world-class customer service. Jos. A. Bank rewards performance, and there will be career advancement opportunities for successful associates as we continue to grow our business.
If a career as a Sales Executive interests you, this job involves the following qualifications and essential functions, so you must be able to:
- Interact and communicate with customers in person and on the phone to determine and meet their merchandise needs.
- Coordinate customer wardrobe selections involving a wide range of colors and patterns.
- Measure customers’ neck, arms, chests and or waists for proper fit.
- Reach personal sales performance goals.
- Perform other duties such as stocking, merchandising and housekeeping.
- Interact and communicate with co-workers and supervisors in a team environment.
- Work scheduled shift which will include nights, week-ends and holidays.
- Meet deadlines with accuracy and demonstrate a sense of urgency.
- Read, write and perform basic math.
- Dress in conservative business attire without any tattoos and/or body piercings evident.
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by the Sales Executive. This list is not intended to be comprehensive and may vary from store to store; additional details may be provided upon request.
RETAIL STORE JOBS
JOBS BY LOCATION
- Accounting & Finance Jobs
- Call Center Jobs
- Corporate Positions Jobs
- Distribution Jobs
- General Jobs
- Human Resources, Payroll & Legal Jobs
- Information Technology Jobs
- Loss Prevention & Security Jobs
- Marketing & eCommerce Jobs
- Merchandising, Planning & Design Jobs
- Store Development & Real Estate Jobs
- Store Operations Jobs
- Tailoring & Alterations - Corporate Jobs
- New Jersey Jobs
- Atlantic City, NJ Jobs
- Blackwood, NJ Jobs
- Bridgewater, NJ Jobs
- Cherry Hill, NJ Jobs
- Chester, NJ Jobs
- Clifton, NJ Jobs
- Denville, NJ Jobs
- Eatontown, NJ Jobs
- Edison, NJ Jobs
- Englewood, NJ Jobs
- Flemington, NJ Jobs
- Freehold, NJ Jobs
- Gillette, NJ Jobs
- Hamilton Square, NJ Jobs
- Hoboken, NJ Jobs
- Holmdel, NJ Jobs
- Howell, NJ Jobs
- Jackson, NJ Jobs
- Livingston, NJ Jobs
- Marlton, NJ Jobs
- Maywood, NJ Jobs
- Moorestown, NJ Jobs
- Morristown, NJ Jobs
- Mt. Laurel, NJ Jobs
- North Brunswick, NJ Jobs
- Old Bridge, NJ Jobs
- Paramus, NJ Jobs
- Princeton, NJ Jobs
- Ridgewood, NJ Jobs
- Sicklerville, NJ Jobs
- Summit, NJ Jobs
- Tinton Falls, NJ Jobs
- Wall, NJ Jobs
- Wayne, NJ Jobs
- Westfield, NJ Jobs
- Westwood, NJ Jobs