Sales Associate - Non-Commissioned Job - Woodbury Common Premium Outlets
Date: Apr 30, 2013
Location: Central Valley, NY, USA
- Understanding merchandise features, marking and fitting techniques and fashion trends, in a courteous and enthusiastic manner, they determine what type of garments are desired and advise customers about prevailing styles, new/add-on items and appropriateness of garments for particular occasions.
- Ability to complete daily assignments.
- Ability to meet deadlines with accuracy and demonstrate a sense of urgency.
- Ability to interact and communicate with customers in person and on the phone; interact and communicate with co-workers and supervisors in a team environment; sales, stock and housekeeping.
- Ability to continuously stand and walk.
- Ability to frequent lift up to 25 lbs and occasionally carry up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to coordinate customer wardrobe selections involving a wide range of colors and patterns.
- Ability to measure customers’ necks, arms, chests and or waist for proper fit.
- Ability to frequently use hands and fingers, and to occasionally reach overhead.
- Ability to occasionally climb ladder and/or step stool.
- Ability to work scheduled shift which will include nights, week-ends and holidays.
- Ability to read, write and perform basic math.
- Ability to dress in conservative business attire without any tattoos and/or body piercings evident.
Store Location: Woodbury Common Premium Outlets, Central Valley, NY, USA
Category: Retail Sales
Nearest Major Market: Middletown
Nearest Secondary Market: Poughkeepsie
Job Segments: Sales, Housekeeping, Retail Sales, Fashion Retail, Garment, Healthcare, Retail, Fashion